1. Hold NEKKR up to your helmet to see where you want to place your velcro dots before you stick anything.
2. Lay NEKKR on a flat surface.
3. Cut out each stckyback dot seperately and attach the 8 stickyback dots, evenly spaced, to the Velcro loop side of the Nekkr (4 on each side).
4. Make sure your helmet is clean so that the 8 stcikyback dots adhere correctly.
5. Carefully attach the NEKKR to your helmet at the desired location.
6. Press firmly to keep stickyback dots from coming off.
7. Remove NEKKR from helmet. The stickyback dots should stay in place on lower edge of helmet. For best results wait 24 hours after sticking dots to helmet before use.
8. Attach pin to jacket to attract magnetic closure. Make sure pin is in a spot where you can move your head from side to side when NEKKR is attached.
A NECK GATOR OR BALACLAVA WILL HAVE THE TENDENCY TO MAKE YOU SWEAT, THEN YOUR GOGGLES WILL FOG. TRY USING YOUR NEKKR WITHOUT A BALACLAVA OR NECK GATOR. YOU WILL LIKELY FIND YOUR HEAD WILL BE MORE COMFORTABLE AND GOGGLES LESS LIKELY TO FOG.
IF YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE DIGGING OUT YOUR BUDDY OR HIKING THROUGH DEEP SNOW OR ANY OTHER HARD LABOR, PREDICT AHEAD AND LIFT YOUR NEKKR FOR EXTRA FRESH AIR.
DO NOT LEAVE YOUR NEKKR ON OR NEAR A HOT STOVE OR HEATER. IT MIGHT MELT!
BEFORE PLACING PIN ON JACKET MAKE SURE YOU CAN TURN YOUR HEAD FROM THAT PINPOINT.
* Lift or remove if short of breath.
**Never allow magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet may affect the operation of such devices. Magnets may affect operation of magnetic media devices (such as credit cards, cassette and video tapes, etc.) and electronic appliances (such as tv's, vcr's, monitors, etc.).